2Way Mouth Prop
- Extremely sturdy – will not collapse or flatten.
- Reusable and easy to disinfect.
- Less expensive to purchase.
- Remains stable once placed in position between teeth
- Does not offer a position with a very small oral opening
- Does not have a holding stick, only a small edge for insertion and removal of prop
- Offers three different levels of openings.
- Includes smallest level which is often helpful as a starting place for tongue to spot training and also useful for young children’s smaller mouths.
- Includes a holding stick that allows for easier insertion and control.
- Not usable for clients with a strong bite reflex; it collapses and flattens under those conditions.
- Not often reusable.
- More expensive to purchase.