2019 Symposium Video Recording
This 3rd Annual Orofacial Myology Symposium was held in Canton, TX, April 26-28, 2019 and a recording is now available for those interested in expanding their knowledge of orofacial myology. The following topics were discussed by an impressive line-up of presenters.
- Business “Systems” to Guide you through the Ups and Downs…Team Building and Beyond
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People book review: Applications for our personal and “myo” lives!
- Orthotropics Unmasked: Expansion, Growth, and Alignment
- Oral Habits Through the Ages and Beyond
- Clarifying Selected Clinical Concepts: Improving Your Clinical Skills.
- Selected Oral Characteristics: Where are they? What do they look like? What purposes do they serve?
- Referral Attempts, Failures, and Learning Processes
- Good Studies, Bad Studies and How to Tell the Difference.
- Interdisciplinary Roles and Functions: Who does what?