Mark your calendar and save the date! April 26-28, 2019
Symposium 2019: A Retreat to Enhance your Clinical Skills
This 3rd Annual Orofacial Myology Symposium will be held in Canton, Texas at the Mill Creek Ranch Resort! Cabins will be set aside for attendees to rent. (www.millcreekranchresort.com
) Allied professionals are welcome.
Different presenters will offer in-depth review of:
- Business “Systems” to Guide you through the Ups and Downs…Team Building and Beyond
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People book review: Applications for our personal and “myo” lives!
- Orthotropics Unmasked: Expansion, Growth, and Alignment
- Nasal Breathing: The Key to Success in Treating OMD’s
- Oral Habits Through the Ages and Beyond
- Clarifying Selected Clinical Concepts: Improving Your Clinical Skills.
- Selected Oral Characteristics: Where are they? What do they look like? What purposes do they serve?
- Referral Attempts, Failures, and Learning Processes
- Good Studies, Bad Studies and How to Tell the Difference.
When to Treat and when to say “No” to potential patients
Anatomical terms and anomalies that baffle us
Creative approaches to atypical clients
Sharing clever habituation and treatment ideas
Breaking into small groups for challenges and sharing conclusions
We will have a Texas size dinner/social one evening as well!
Phone: 954 461 1114 E-Mail: info@OrofacialMyology.info
Please note: ASHA and AGD/PACE continuing education credits available.